The Company Research Institute for Cattle Breeding, Ltd. declares that as the controller of your personal data, complies with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and the Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll., as amended (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data Protection Act").
The GDPR is a regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU on protecting individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. The GDPR became enforceable beginning 25 May 2018. All entities that are controllers and processors of personal data are responsible for complying with GDPR, which regulates the processing of personal data and increases their protection.
Vyzkumny ustav pro chov skotu, Ltd.
788 13 Vikyrovice
The Company is registered in the Commercial Register at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert No. 11189. Our Company is both a controller and a processor of personal data.
External data processors are subsidiaries:
- Agrovyzkum Rapotin Ltd., ID: 26788462, registered in the Commercial Register at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert No. 25372.
- VUCHS Rapotin, Ltd., ID: 25370596, registered in the Commercial Register at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert No. 15574.
We collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- customer identification and contact information (company name, registered office address, ID, tax identification number (TIN/VAT), email, phone information, name and surname, residential number, date of birth);
- financial transactions data, invoice data, contacts and orders, and other financial transaction documents;
- customer interaction data, information from business meetings, email, and phone communication;
- identification and contact details of current and former employees; data from the CV of jobseekers.
We process only personal data for which a legal basis occurs. The Company will obtain the processed personal data either directly from you or publicly available registers and records (e.g., commercial register).
The aim of the data processing by the administrator is to ensure that the subject of business or activities are listed in the Commercial Register and the founding documents.
We must have at least one of the following reasons for processing:
- to conclude and perform the contract between the controller and the customer, as well as to implement the measures taken before the contract conclusion at the request of the customer;
- to fulfill our legal obligations (business records, tax obligations, and other payments, statistical purposes), for the period specified by the relevant legislation;
- to ensure our mutual communication and high level of protection of the personal data and for the purpose of enabling to exercise your rights in relation to data processing;
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Personal data are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes listed above or for the time needed to ensure the relevant legal obligations or ensure the protection of the rights. We want to assure you that our employees and co-workers who will process your personal data are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures whose disclosure would compromise your personal data security. This confidentiality persists even after the end of commitment relations with us. Without your consent, your personal information will not be released to any other third party. We do not share your personal information with any third parties without your permission.
Rights of individuals under the data protection are:
- the right to provide information about the processing of personal data;
- the right of access to the personal data;
- the right to provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing;
- right of the rectification or completion of the individual's personal data;
- the right to have personal data erased ("the right to be forgotten");
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to transfer data to another controller compelling other laws and legitimate interests;
- the right to object to your personal data processing in case of finding or believing that we are processing this data in breach of your privacy rights or of the legal regulation.
The Commissioner of Data Protection is:
Tel.: +420 583 392 247
E-mail: kamila.smesna [at] vuchs.cz
You have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection if you suspect that your issue or complaint has not been properly resolved.